Councillor Sheila Peacock
Ward: Northumberland Park
Other Councillors representing this Ward:
2nd and 3rd Saturday of month,
10.00 – 11.00 am
Coombes Croft Library,
High Road, N17 8AG
Councillor's surgery map (external link)
The Northumberland Park Ward Councillors also hold monthly coffee mornings within the ward.
For further details contact Councillor Peacock.
River Park House
225 High Road
Phone: 020 8808 9160
- Alexandra Palace and Park Board
- Alexandra Palace and Park Consultative Committee.
- Alexandra Palace and Park Panel
- Full Council
- Joint Informal meeting of the Alexandra Park & Palace Statutory Advisory Committee and the Alexandra Palace and Park Consultative Committee
- Joint meeting of Corporate Parenting Advisory Committee &Children's Safeguarding Policy and Practice Committee
- Licensing Sub Committee A (Chair)
- Northumberland Park & White Hart Lane Area Forum and Committee
- Planning Sub Committee (Vice-Chair)
- Regulatory Committee (Vice-Chair)
Term of office
- 05/05/1994 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Haringey Irish Cultural & Community Centre, The Management Committee
- Markfield Project, The Management Committee
- Tottenham District Charity, The Management Committee
One of my main interests are the fine old buildings in Tottenham High Road, because of this I managed to re-instate the Haringey Buildings Trust Preservation Committee, of which I am now Chair. I have built a web site of these houses which can be found at www.historic-tottenham.co.uk. I have many hits on this site from all round the world.
I am the Chair of Supported Housing Forums and the Older People’s Champion.
I am Chair of the Holocaust Committee, which hosts four events around Holocaust Day on January 27th.
I am Chair of International Women’s Day, which holds an annual event on the nearest Saturday to March 8th, which is International Women’s Day.
I am Vice Chair of the Pembury House centre of Childhood and Children’s Centre
I am a governor of St Paul’s and All Hallows Primary School
I am Chair of the Park Lane Nursery Local Planning Group