Councillor James Stewart
Ward: Noel Park
Other Councillors representing this Ward:
1st Saturday of each month,
10.30am - 11.30am
Wood Green Central Library, High Road, Wood Green, N22
Councillor's surgery map (external link)
225 High Road
Mobile: 07854 002410
- Alexandra Palace and Park Board (Vice-Chair)
- Alexandra Palace and Park Consultative Committee.
- Alexandra Palace and Park Panel (Vice-Chair)
- Alexandra Palace Joint Consultative Forum (Vice-Chair)
- Children and Young People's Scrutiny Panel
- Children's Safeguarding Policy and Practice Advisory Committee (Chair)
- Full Council
- Joint Informal meeting of the Alexandra Park & Palace Statutory Advisory Committee and the Alexandra Palace and Park Consultative Committee
- Wood Green Area Forum and Committee
Term of office
- 10/05/2010 -
I was elected as a Labour councillor for Noel Park ward in May 2010 – it is a privilege to serve such a diverse and vibrant local community and I am looking forward to representing the area in the four years ahead.
I have been proud to call Haringey home since my childhood and am determined to improve services across the borough – from schools to the environment, housing to community safety.
My commitment to fairness and opportunity led me to join the Labour Party when I was a teenager and I have been an active member ever since.
I am a governor of Weston Park Primary School and a Trustee of Alexandra Palace.
Please do contact me if you have issues that you want me to take up on your behalf – my telephone number and email address are above.