Councillor David Beacham
Party: Liberal Democrats
Other Councillors representing this Ward:
3rd Saturday of each month 10 - 11 am
Alexandra Park Library, Alexandra Park Road, N10
Councillor's surgery map (external link)
River Park House
225 High Road
Mobile: 07528 443838
- Alexandra Park and Palace Advisory Committee.
- Full Council
- Joint Informal meeting of the Alexandra Park & Palace Statutory Advisory Committee and the Alexandra Palace and Park Consultative Committee
- Licensing Sub Committee B
- Muswell Hill, Alexandra, Fortis Green and Highgate Area Forum and Committee
- Planning Sub Committee
- Regulatory Committee
Term of office
- 02/05/2002 -
Appointments to outside bodies
- Alexandra Park and Palace, Advisory Committee - Alexandra Ward
I was born in Newport, South Wales. I was educated at Bassaleg School and the University of Wales at Swansea. Graduated with BSc (Econ) in 1975.
I have worked for London Transport and subsequently London Underground Ltd
in a variety of accounting roles since 1975. I am currently employed as
Management Accountant for Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly Lines, Service
I've lived in Haringey since 1982 and was a founder member of both the
Social Democratic Party and the Liberal Democrats. I have served as
election agent for local, Parliamentary and European elections.
My interests include theatre, watching cricket (Glamorgan CCC) and rugby
football (Radlett Rugby Club). In addition, I am member of the Railway
Study Association and a union member (Transport Salaried Staffs
Association) for 30 years.